One of the hardest things we can experience as a parent is the feeling of being hated by our children. This came up towards the end of the workshop on being able to fail, and is such a big topic I thought we could devote a whole hour to it.
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WORKSHOP.
It will cover:
- Why hatred is part of the infant and child experience
- What it feels like to experience the rage of our children
- Where people-pleasing comes into this
- How to embrace being disliked
- The times you might hate being a parent, and hate your child